You and your team have been assigned to manage a renovation project from an old warehouse to a medical office building. You have been asked to manage one of the internal environmental impacts, such as hazardous waste management, fire and safety management, disaster management, security management, or ADA guidelines, in the newly renovated building.
The discussion of the cross-functional team members reveals their concern regarding topics like how to handle fire safety or hazardous waste at the newly renovated facility. The internal stakeholders, including the director of facilities and human resources manager, are interested specifically in the ADA guidelines.
Note: The term environmental does not relate to the outside environment such as trees and animals.
As a team, research the standard operating procedures for the areas listed below and select an area that you will incorporate into the renovation of the warehouse into the medical office building.
- Select one of the following areas to use in your facility and presentation:
- Fire and safety management
- Create a 8 -slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation for one of the selected areas in the renovation of your facility. Your presentation should:
- Explain the standard operating procedures (SOPs) that will be used in your renovated facility.
- Consider the stakeholders that may play a role in the SOPs.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Please include pictures if possible.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Include a title page, detailed speaker notes, and a references page.